The Best Rodent Protection Wasatch Front-Area Has To Offer
Rodents are some of the most common and least desirable pests to invade our properties. Not only can they cause a lot of damage with their claws and teeth, but they also introduce health hazards that you don’t want exposure to. At Uinta Pest Solutions, we offer effective rodent control – from early prevention to prompt removal of an existing infestation. Learn how we can protect you from pests every step of the way.
Rodents In The Wasatch Front Area
The rodent classification applies to a range of small mammals that all share a disgusting trait — their front teeth never stop growing, so they must file them down by chewing on just about anything hard they can get their mouths around. That’s why rodents are some of the most destructive pests to have in or around your property. They will dig and chew their way through fences and look for ways to access any opening into our structures, places like basements, crawl spaces, or even simply the gaps within our walls. Rodents prove exactly why a pest problem is never just the pests themselves; it’s also all the messes and hazards they bring.
Here are some of the other problems rodents cause.
- Odors: Rodents leave urine and feces around, which is often the first and only sign people get that they have a pest problem. Aside from potentially visible stains, their droppings also create foul odors.
- Diseases: As if their destructive ways weren’t enough, rodents like mice, rats, and voles can also carry diseases like plague and hantavirus.
- Parasites: Even if they don’t carry the diseases themselves, rodents are also often infested with fleas, ticks, or other parasites that are also dangerous to your health.
How Can We Help?
All of these reasons and more are why you shouldn’t be complacent about the very real threat of a rodent infestation on your property. Trust us; it’s better to prevent pest invasions than try and clamp down on them once they’ve moved in. Pests, especially rodents, are good at hiding and breeding.
If you wait until you notice a problem before acting, it may already be too late. Instead, contact your local pest experts at Uinta Pest Solutions for effective rodent prevention and treatments.
- Inspection: First, we need to familiarize ourselves with your property and determine your risk level for rodents.
- Treatment: Then, we tailor solutions to your needs. We use bait boxes, traps, and monitoring boards to make sure we elimiinate every rodent.
- Follow-up: Unlike other pest companies, we don’t just sell you a product and forget about you. We’ll do a follow-up a few weeks after your treatment to make sure the services worked.
Contact Us Today To Get Started!
Our effective services are the only way to truly make sure that your property is pest-free. Contact us today to get started with a thorough inspection. We’ll also give you a free estimate of the services we think best match your property. Unlike other companies that try to bundle all their expensive services, we give you just the services you need and only the extras you want. Our customer-oriented process and flexible scheduling ensure that our pest services match your budget and timetable.
What are you waiting for? Contact Uinta Pest Solutions today to get started. We’ll help make sure that rodents aren’t hiding away around your property and, if they are, make sure they’re never a problem again. Protect yourself and your loved ones from the dangers of rodents by partnering with Uinta Pest Solutions today.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.
Photo by Brett_Hondow on Pixabay Are you dealing with roaches in your home or business? Have you ever wondered what the difference is between the German roach vs …
If you have a rodent infestation in your attic, you know just how annoying and destructive they can be. Rodents can cause damage to your insulation, chew through wires, and …
Photo by sipa on Pixabay Uh oh, that’s not good! If you accidentally vacuumed mouse droppings, it can be a scary experience. You may not know what to …