Bed Bug Control
How We Protect Wasatch Front-Area Properties From Bed Bugs
Parasitic pests like bed bugs are the scourge of homes and businesses alike. Not only are they gross to see crawling around your linens and furniture, but their itchy bites can also quickly become a health hazard. With our effective and affordable treatments, we eliminate existing problems and help you stay protected from future infestations.
The Dangers Of Bed Bugs
Unlike other parasites, bed bugs are less dangerous because they aren’t known to spread diseases like mosquitoes or ticks. That doesn’t mean they don’t pose their own health problems, however.
Here are some of the dangers that accompany a bed bug infestation.
- Bites: Bed bugs feed on the blood of large mammals, including people and our pets. They leave behind small, itchy welts on the skin.
- Infection: Not only is the discomfort of itchy bites a real concern, but frequent scratching at bed bug bites also increases your risk of infection at the site of the wound.
- Insomnia: Bed bugs keep people up for many reasons, both physical and psychological. That’s why you should avoid the insomnia that comes with an infestation by calling experts long before they are an obvious problem.
- Population: All of these issues are made worse by the fact that every female bed bug can lay hundreds of eggs in a matter of weeks. Only trained experts can root out all the bugs and eggs that you need to address in order to eliminate the problem entirely.
Effective Bed Bug Treatments
Bed bugs are incredibly easy to pick up, and they are far harder to get rid of completely. Even clean properties can wind up with them because bed bugs are hitchhikers. Their numbers often start in large, public buildings, and then they cling to the hair, skin, and clothing of unsuspecting people who wander by. The bed bugs then get tracked back to our vehicles, homes, and workplaces, where they seek out nesting grounds. While they frequently target mattresses and sheets, you can find bed bugs in a number of locations around your property – anywhere it’s dark, warm, and close to our skin at night when they feed.
Only trained experts can fully root out nesting grounds for bed bugs, locating the feeding adults and nymphs, in addition to the unhatched eggs. At Uinta Pest Solutions, our effective bed bug treatments consist of the following steps.
- Vacuum: If we discover bed bugs during a thorough inspection of your property, we’ll immediately vacuum the contaminated areas.
- Steam: Next, we apply steam to infested items, whether in one room or throughout the entire structure. We’ll vacuum again before we use the treatment.
- Treatment: Next comes our safe, liquid solution that effectively eliminates bed bugs and shields from future infestations.
- Follow-up: Even after your service, we’re not finished caring about you. In 72 hours after our initial treatment, we’ll follow-up to make sure the problem is solved. If not, we re-apply a treatment at no extra cost. You pay us to eliminate the problem, so we won’t stop until we’ve achieved that goal.
Contact Us Today To Get Started!
The last thing you want is to discover that a bed bug population has been growing around your property without your knowledge. That’s why it’s always better to get started on overall pest control now before they have a chance to become a problem. Contact Uinta Pest Solutions today to schedule a free inspection.
A friendly, trained technician will inspect for any signs of bed bugs, other pests, or the things that might attract them. From there, we cater our services to match your property and your budget. Don’t let bed bugs feed off you and your loved ones, contact Uinta Pest Solutions to get started on true protection today.
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.
Photo by Brett_Hondow on Pixabay Are you dealing with roaches in your home or business? Have you ever wondered what the difference is between the German roach vs …
If you have a rodent infestation in your attic, you know just how annoying and destructive they can be. Rodents can cause damage to your insulation, chew through wires, and …
Photo by sipa on Pixabay Uh oh, that’s not good! If you accidentally vacuumed mouse droppings, it can be a scary experience. You may not know what to …